Create a Volunteer Role that inspires you!
Share your leadership skills with Yreka, CA
At the Yreka Chamber of Commerce, we believe our best leadership exists in our membership network. Feel welcomed to stop in and let us know what business leadership practices you bring to the table, and in the meantime, think about how you might be willing to share that knowledge to inspire and lead others.
- You could develop a workshop for your fellow chamber members. Give your Yreka colleagues the opportunity to learn from your experiences and from each other in an idea sharing or brainstorming forum.
- You could propose events for our North and South Community areas to enliven additional areas in Yreka. Serve as a voice for one of our business areas that are ready for attention from the chamber.
- You could renew the vision of the buy local Yreka campaign. We are all ears, and ready to help our members who walk through the doors with ideas and energy to improve Yreka.
- Welcome participants to the Art Walk by handing out the route map from 5-8pm at the Chamber of Commerce office.
- Greet our Gold Rush Days festival attendees with a smile at the Chamber of Commerce office or the annual Chamber Root Beer Booth.
We love the idea of building our volunteer team on the strength, interest & availability of our individual members.