Yreka is home to over 75 Victorian homes built in the 1800s and early 1900s. Our local architecture features everything from Queen Anne to Art Deco and Gothic Revival to Neo-Classic Rowhouse. Start on Miner Street to take the 3rd Street Walking or Driving tour of Yreka’s Historic Homes. Don’t miss the homes on Butte Street as well, located three blocks from Historic Downtown Miner Street.
3rd Street Walking or Driving Tour
- From Historic Downtown Yreka, at 3rd and Miner Street
- Turn on 3rd Street.
- Turn left on Lennox.
- Turn left on N. Oregon.
- Turn right on North Street.
Butte Street Victorian Home Driving Tour
- Proceed up Miner Street to South Oregon.
- Turn Left on South Oregon
- In three blocks, turn Left up Butte Street