Yreka Turns Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness Month: View townwide decorations on October 16th.
Join a town wide movement to Paint Yreka Pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month. See Yreka’s big reveal October 16th as a number of businesses reveal pink displays in the spirit of finding a cure for Breast Cancer. Did you see a favorite?
Businesses are encouraged to be creative and display materials, products and decorations in the spirit of the “Paint Yreka Pink” movement. Special events will continue throughout the month, including tributes, lectures, fundraisers and sharing of survivor stories.
We hope you will catch the spirit and start imagining what you can do to embrace the movement. Imagine pink lights, pink bows and much, much more everywhere in Yreka.
Let us know your Favorite Pink Display in Town!
THANK YOU FOR VOTING YREKA!
- Thank you Siskiyou Central Credit Union- Voters Choice
- Thank you Any and All Auctions- Chamber Choice Award for Creating Talk Around Town
- Thank you Ellis Brooks Motors- Team Pink Award for Unity Amoung Staff
- Thank you Darrin W Mercier Law Offices- Survivor’s Choice for Pink Spirit
- Thank you QFL Beauty Salon- Best Creative Use of Pink
Yreka Businesses Decorate and Educate | 10.16
Businesses are encouraged to be creative and display materials, products and decorations in the spirit of the “Paint Yreka Pink” movement.
Visit these Yreka Businesses to View Think Pink Decorations and Displays
- Thank you Any and All Auctions
- Thank you Clarity Medical Spa
- Thank you Coldwell Banker Chris Kutzkey, Realtors
- Thank you Darrin W Mercier Law Offices
- Thank you Dinner’s Ready Cafe and Donuts
- Thank you Deegan Family Practice
- Thank you Ellis Brooks Motors
- Thank you Emeritus Meadowlark
- Thank you Fairchild Medical Center
- Thank you Jim Kutzer Insurance
- Thank you Dr. Stephen Kolpacoff
- Thank you Miner Street Meat Market
- Thank you KRS Realty
- Thank you The Sewing Room
- Thank you Siskiyou Central Credit Union
- Thank you Scott Valley Bank
- Thank you Siskiyou Distributing
- Thank you Stidham Trucking
- Thank you Strings
- Thank you Siskiyou Humane Society Thrift
- Thank you QFL Beauty Salon
- Thank you Yreka Community Resource Center
- Thank you Yreka Chamber of Commerce
- Thank you Yreka Mailbox
Think Pink Day | 10.16
October 16th is National Think Pink Day. The community is invited to Yreka for the day to visit businesses that have turned Pink! Stop by the Yreka Chamber Office for a Think Pink Route Map and a glass of pink lemonade.
Think Pink Tea Party | 10.16
Visit Bella Art Works at 117 West Miner on October 16th for Yreka’s “Think Pink” Tea Party from 12:30-1:30pm. This free event features refreshments, survivor stories and a celebration of resources that support healing.
Think Pink Information
Questions? Contact the Yreka Chamber of Commerce, Fairchild Medical Center or the Siskiyou Central Credit Union in Yreka, CA.
Daub Out Breast Cancer at Bingo | 10.12
Daub Out Breast Cancer at Bingo at the Yreka Elks Lodge on Sunday October 12th, 2014. Pink Bingo games start at 12:45pm. $22 includes every game: 5 early birds, 4 specials, Bonanza and Double Action Bingo. Proceeds benefit Fairchild Medical Center Foundation Mammography Fund.